Monday, September 27, 2004

First Day1

Well I finished all of my classes for today. It was great and i already have so much homework to do it's not even funny. isn't life grand? So let me see if I can give you a play by play. It was cold out this morining so I brought my jacket with me to classes. First was calc. and it was rediculously easy. Not to worried about math. Teacher was a bit scattered and definetly didn't know his stuff like Dr. Epting but he's ok. Then I had French and was late cuz I had no idea where i was going and my class was all the way out in the boonies otherwise known as Judd hall. My french prof. is like 23 and a native speaker. I was kinda impressed by how much i followed so this year will most certainly help me with oral comprehension. He seemed cool though and we don't even have a book just a packet. Lets see then I had an hour break during which i tried to sign up for pe but the computer wouldn't let me so i had to go find the advisor's office. They said they'd e-mail me. Then I had Hum. which should be easy since it's just like latin only it's greek and i don't actually have to translate anything! But we got done early cuz there wasn't much we could do since we hadn't read anything yet. Then I had german which was horrible and kinda fun. it's rather depressing to know I'm having to start all over with another language and the teacher wouldn't stop speaking german and none of us knew what the heck he was saying. But it'll get easier I hope. He's one of those very orderly here's your homework and study assignment's for the year types. Kinda have mixed feelings about german so we'll have to see how it goes. I did manage to sign up for PE but i need to go get my french and german books/packets. German is $150!!! But what can you do? Well Vale!

No comments: