Sunday, September 26, 2004

The last day of O-week!

Well today is my last day of freedom before I start classes. O-week has been a total blast. I'll have to copy stuff from my real journal into here cuz my computer died my first night and it's rare that I am able to get on a computer. We got one of the mainenance guys to let us into my dorm's computer room so I didn't have to go all the way to the library. Speaking of the library the reg. has sooooooooo many Egypt books it made me want to cry! They had tons of them in every language you can imagine. It was in short, heaven. I have also visited the Oriental Institute Museum like 3 times this week at least and have already applied for a job. I hope they hire me! Well my schedual sucks! I have all 4 of my classes monday, wed, and friday and they are all like 10 minutes apart. And on tues and thurs. i'm taking PE if i can figure out how to sign up for it and my math tutorials. Yes, I got placed into stupid calculus and so i have to go every day. I forgot how to do integrals all together when I took the placement. Oh well. I probably need the extra help so i'm not really worried. I am taking french 20100 and german 10100 and greek thought as my humanities class. So it will not at all be a boring semester. Auditions for the fall plays are this week so i really need to go to the reynolds club and read them but I'll get there. Did I mention that I love having a house? It's so neat. We went on so many house trips this week which was awesome. Went to two restaurants, an impromtu trip to the lake at midnight and then a planned evening trip to the lake another night to go swimming. All the upperclassmen have been moving in this weekend. The first years out number them; there are 26 of us and 43 people in our house total. We're like one of the largest freshman class like ever. I love my house though. Coulters rock! We're pretty much our own wing of the dorm so like our staircase only will lead you to coulters. It's just like being in harry potter. If my computer ever gets fixed maybe I'll get ambitious and put up some pictures. But then I would have to find the cable to my camera. My room is such a mess you can't even walk in it but it's very green and I need a certain level of chaos to function. Well I think i'm going to head to the student activities fair and then who knows? Vale!

No comments: