Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Second day of real class

So college just isn't that hard yet. Auditions last night were murder! I am usually so much more confident and sort of come into my own but i think i got spoiled by being able to audition on a stage for the past few years. I have this huge problem with auditioning for someone when I can see the expression on their faces. I shouldn't have worn my contacts it would have made it all better. I really know I could have done better for my cabaret audition but I don't want to go back and do just as bad and waste their time you know? But I was soooooooo nervous I was shaking and forgot the words. i should have done a song that I was a bit more comfortable with you know? But enough of these should haves I just need to do something about it. Maybe I will go back tonight; I've got until seven to decide. I was up all last night cuz I couldn't get any homework done because all I could think about was auditions. So i spent 2 hours doing german homework when i got back and it turns out I misunderstood his abreviation and did the totally wrong homework and managed to re-do the entire assignment in like 20 minutes!!!!! I was soooooo mad but oh well what can you do? Greek thought was cool and pretty laid back. I like how there are only 11 of us in a class it's kinda nice. But my prof. talks soooooooooo softly that I can hardly hear him. He needs to go do a theatre show and have mrs. chapman yell at him about projection lol. They are going to be doing small student shows here in BJ and i'm thinking of asking daniel to play some music for me so I can do a song. It would be fun. Especially since i'm going to have all this free time when I don't get into a single show. Well I'm tired of typing. Vale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello love, this is Jason Goodson. I thought it quite hilarious when you made the comment about your teacher and Mrs. Chapman. It's good to see that Jacksonville and everything else that surrounds it is on your mind still. We here in Florida still love you and miss you. I promise, I'll never foret you. You're my Humpschlag. Much love my dear.

Janice said...

Darn that nickname!!!!