Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blah blah blah blah blah

I didn't go to work today because I had such a bad stomach ache this morning... It went away about midday but I was still sort of physically tired. You know, every one of my limbs just wanted to lie down. I did manage to go to the financial aid office. Lets just say it was an educational experience! lol. My stomach ache came back this evening though and all I wanted to do was watch pride and prejudice, only to find that mine was scratched somehow and will no longer play! lkasjdfl;akjsdflaksdjf. So an hour later when Kate got home I got her to accompany me on a trip to hollywood video to rent the movie i wanted to watch! lol. I'm such a boring person. All I really want to do is run out and dance in a thunderstorm. A real thunderstorm. Please god, let it rain A LOT while I'm home. I'll just have to try my hardest not to drag the dogs with me on one of my excursions into the inclement weather. Yes, but I think i'm in a rut. I want to run in a field. Why the hell do i feel so darn tired ? I hate being sick. I really hate being sick when no one is home. I want some of my dad's soup. I wish I knew how to make soup. The real kind with lots of vegitable and NO LENTILS. vale.

No comments: