Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy dance!!

Oh yeah! Guess who's got a BA paper advisor?!!! His name is Paul Cheney!! And he didn't cry when he wrote my proposal!! In face he didn't have any real criticism except some grammar faults and the fact that it's a little general but that's ok cuz he knows I haven't really done any research. So life is good. My french grammar final didn't kill me. In face there were only two questions I was unsure about. Yup. SO now for my early monastacism final. Hopefully, I won't spend my next final hacking my head off like I did in the last one! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Holy shit - how did you get my least favorite professor ever as a BA advisor?

Granted, the guy wrote me a recommendation to be an O-Aide...but I was a first year, so I didn't have many profs to choose from.

Totally self-absorbed in class. Annoying half-laugh. Has no taste in suits or blazers. Constantly interjecting liberal bias.

On the other hand, he does know his shit...and if memory serves, his specialties are right up your BA topic's alley.

Anonymous said...

haha brian. you're funny *grin*

Anonymous said...

there'll be no hacking your head off!

Janice said...

BTW it's supposed to say when he read my proposal not when he wrote it! lol.