Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Game Plan

Ok, so I have a plan to graduate next summer! I have to make a meeting with some more people in the history dept. to really fix a plan for writing my BA paper. Then, I have a meeting with my early monastacism teacher tomorrow to fine tune a real topic for my paper. Same goes for Int. Hist. class. Gonna have a meeting with her thurs. hopefully. Yeah! I'm researching drama schools and I have e-mailed Major Moody to make a meeting about the Air Force. Yup! And this summer we learn monologues! 20 to be precise! Hope there's a summer show. There's been no talk of one but a girl can dream?! Anywho, reading to do! And swing tonight! Vale!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Whoa, hold up, hold up.

Did you just decide in the space of 24 hours to graduate this summer, quit Air Force ROTC, pay them back for the scholarship help and go to a drama school?

It looks like we have a long conversation due for this weekend...

Anonymous said...

i think it was a long time coming. but ya, talking to brian about this is probably a good idea. although, he did spontaneously join the marines

Janice said...

People! It's not hard to sign your comments!

Brian said...

And by people, you mean "person."

Tsk, tsk!

And I *so* did not spontaneously join the Marines. Unless you count 4 months of thinking about it before you even *decide,* and then another 5 months of waiting before you *tell people* as "spontaneous.."

Anonymous person, show thyself! I thumb my nose at you!