Friday, May 12, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!!

Yeah, so I have to meet with my advisor tomorrow and go to a silly awards ceremony at eight in the morning!! I stayed up all night working on scav hunt. I'm working on two items this year:

Item 25: Go to the lobby and get yourselves a snack. Dress appropriately for your big song and dance number, which you will perform. (19 points. No points for Max Palevsky Cinema, because they don't have a lobby, tools)

Item 159: "Where's Waldo?" is pretty easy when you think about it. I mean c'mon the guy is in EVERY picture. We're going to play a game called "Where's Barry?" Barry is an African-American male with short curly black hair. He's wearing a blue jumpsuit with red sleeves, and has an expression of bemusement. He's somewhere in the "Where's Waldo?" series of books. Find him (3 points)

For 25 our inspiration was the following: http://www.filmack.com/products/ClassicLobbyA.htm. I'm gonna be the soda! Gonna bring bubbles!!

Anyways, french paper outline time! Vale!

No comments: