Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wahoo for school!!!

I've been sooooooo busy and sooooooo sick! Like every year, I got sick right before classes started back up. I went to the student care center and she said I've got a virus and maybe some allergy problems as well. i'm finally starting to feel better today. It's raining outside now and it's making me so sleepy. Even though i have a crap load of homework to do and uniforms to iron. Blah on that! I really like my classes though. Middle Egyptian looks like it's gonna be really hard but I'm so psyched! German is gonna kill me though! There's so much homework and I have to look up like every word to understand these stupid stories. Ick! French I think will be alright. I'm doing moliere which is awesome. My atmospheric chem. class has like almost no homework but I'm gonna have to do some major studying for the two tests that will determine my grade. All in all it's about what I expected. I auditioned for all the fall plays yesterday. UT, Knock 'em Dead, and Naked. It didn't go to well but we'll see. I really would like to be in the Knock 'em Dead. It was by far my best audition. I don't know I'm just kinda in the mood to be in a nice light comedy. We'll see. I also auditioned for University Chorus and he made me sight sing! I had no idea what to do.... I think they put up the list tomorrow. lets hope for the best. Although, i don't even know if i'm going to have time to do it. Well i should stop stalling and get some work done! Vale!

No comments: