Friday, September 16, 2005

I felt in tune today

Today was a good day. Well work was a drag and I was really sleepy. And it was drizzily and cloudy and cold and I loved it. So of course i had to go to the Med. Bakery and get a Mexicana hot chocolate that I proceeded to spill all over myself and this book of Irish stories I was reading! So then I cleaned myself off the best I could with napkins and then decided what the hell I want to go to the point damn it!! So I rode my bike to the lake and only dropped my book once! The lake was as violent as I've ever seen it with waves splashing pretty high above the first tear of rocks. And so I dumped my bike and my shoes and socks and went down to where the lake and rocks meet and just stood there. I turned off my shuffle and listened for a while. Then I had a nice long conversation with myself with the waves crashing and splashing my feet in response. And then eventually I made my way back up to my bike and put on my shoes and went home and changed out of the hot chocolate stained clothes. Then I went back to work and took off a half hour early cuz I felt like it and no one cared. Afterwards, I sat on a bench outside the library and read my book for a while and then went to the Naked Theatre meeting. We got a lot done which was surprising. I went home around 8:30 pm where I finally found a player that would play the gilmore girls episode i downloaded!! So I have seen the episode I missed! Wahoo!! And I just cleared all of the dirty clothes off the floor in my room and put the iron away!! Did some push ups and sit ups and now I think I'll go to sleep cuz I have to be up by 5:30!!! Eeek!! Vale!


Music: The Next Ten Minutes (The Last Five Years) I really love this song.

No comments: