Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm gonna fail...

Ok, so i went to run today without music to get ready for my pt test on thurs. for rotc and I did really badly. It's completely mental and that's what pisses me off. On a treadmill that keeps me at a constant speed I can run for 30 minutes or more but on my own without music i can't even do a measly mile and a half. Blah!!! Now I'm going to get a conditional event and might loose my scholarship. I'm gonna go run tomorrow and the next day and pray for a freakin miracle. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm thinking about dropping calc. next quarter and just doing 2 bio. topics courses cuz I am really tired of math. I spent like 4 hours on my calc. homework last night and so I didn't get any german done. And i didn't wake up this morning to do it. So i just blew it off and studied for the exam today. My prof. said i could turn it in on wed. for no points off. So it's all good except i failed the exam today. Luckily there's going to be extra credit next week so it should be alright. Just tired. I can't wait to start taking classes in my major. I'm tired of french, german, calc, and greek people!!! But enough of my complaining. Just mad about the german test. Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-(. So who's Kurt?