Monday, February 07, 2005

I don't want to write this paper!!!

Ok, so I'm supposed to have this paper done by midnight and i'm not even half way done!! Blah!! We'll 24 hour plays was really fun. But then I forgot all the words to my big song! I mean it didn't affect the rest of the performance and most people thought i was supposed to forget the words lol. I was just mad that i practiced that song so long and didn't get to perform it!! Oh well, i'm trying to forget it but that song just keeps playing in my mind! I couldn't get to sleep last night cuz I just kept singing it in my head! So here are the lyrics for anyone who's interested lol.

Midnight, another midnight
Another 24 hours
Nothing new
Another day is dead
Nothing to do

God, My life is such a cliché.

God, My life is such a cliché
I’m so dull, all work and no play
I’m in love, but she can’t see it my way
I must go, cuz I can’t stay!

A time out of time
A place out of place
Just artists and poets
Garters and lace

Where boredom is the only crime
Where the smallest things excite
Take me to another time
No
Take me to another zeit

Just one time, set me free
Wagner show me all that life can be
A brave new world with unending song
If you find me, take me along

A time out of time
A place out of place
But stuck here in Kansas
Life isn’t sublime

Em doesn’t get it
Mom thinks I’m a fool
I think my boss hates me
But she’s such a tool!

Is this it
Day after night
Nothing can change

Oh yeah, you probably should know it's from Deutchland the Musical! It was so much fun. They wrote a really great totally weird show even if I didn't do it justice. So yesterday I had a run through for the Eunuch and my director actually laughed! For once he liked my character! Wahoo!!! I'll probably change it five million more times but I know at least one that works! Oh, and now i have to think of a funny character for a father. So, today i went to the bank down town and then headed to the mac store where i bought an ipod shuffle. It's so cool and sooooo cute!! Finally, gave up on my cd player. And now i'm sitting here not writing my hum. paper cuz i don't know what i'm gonna write about! Blah! It's only the rough draft that's due so it's all cool. Well i should get at it! Vale!

No comments: