Sunday, February 20, 2005

busy

11:21 woke up so I could get to breakfast before noon rehearsal
11:49 I see my director at breakfast who tells me rehearsal isn't till 1am and I got up and hour early for nothing!
11:50 I go to the upstairs lounge to sing, it was awful, not in the mood today
12:50 I abandon the lounge and go to rehearsal
1:02 I arrive at Cobb for rehearsal which was a mess
3:45 I leave and go run 1.5 miles to get ready for the ROTC physical I am going to fail
4:32 I arrive at Calvert house for choir rehearsal
5:00 Mass begins
6:06 Mass ends and I head back to BJ for dinner
6:52 I finish dinner
6:54 I arrive in my room and turn on my computer cuz I don’t want to do calc. hw
7:06 Start writing in blog.

It’s been a boring day.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I have a watch!! That I actually look at!!

elfslinger said...

after my sunday, i was kinda wishing for the true meaning of "sabbath." i.e. "the need to veg out for a while" maybe we should let the university of chicago and mccormick seminary know about this comment. (yes, you would think a seminary would be familiar with it, at least)