Thursday, February 24, 2005

I passed!!!

Push-ups: 18
Sit Ups: 40
1.5 mile run: 13:40!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!! I ended up following this 3rd year girl cuz I knew she was going to pass so I was like "If I just stay with her I will pass!" and I totally did!! Wahoo!! Then I took the AFOQT which was totally silly and I didn't finish a lot of it. oh well. Luckily there's no penalty for guessing so i just put c for a lot of things. And now I'm studying for my calc. final tomorrow that I'm going to fail. Oh well. I'm addicted to I-tunes visualizations!! I've just been sitting here staring... It's soooo cool!! Well I should get to my studying and essay writing. Vale!

1 comment:

elfslinger said...

hail, all hail janice who is awesome and ran a friggin' quick mile and a half! congrats. my prayers on with you on this calc final as well.

i wonder who the patron saint of tests is?????