Sunday, December 12, 2004

Let the Boredom Begin!

So today was my first full day on vacation and not in Chicago and I already miss school! Vacations are so terribly boring!!!!! I woke up late and went to church at noon. Then i hung around here for a bit and later me and mom went to the mall so she could do some christmas shopping. I find the mall particularly draining this time of year. Too many people, too many crazy emotions swirling everywhere. Made me feel even sicker than i already am. I seen to get sick every december from all the traveling and exposure to new germs lol. Kinda used to it though cuz Chicago had me really sick for a while too lol. So now i'm here and very bored. Hopefully tomorrow will be better but i doubt it. Luckily mom hasn't sold the car yet so i still have a means of transportation but i don't really have gas money lol. Spent way too much on christmas. Oh well. THink i'm gonna go read or something. Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sold THE car, u mean elise's car.. ha well im sick too i have strep throat, thats 3 times in 3 months guess who's gettin their tonsils out? yes no more sickness! ahh i love having DSL everything is so quick. ttyl bye -elise