Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday...

Well i took my french final this morning. I don't think i totally failed lol. There were 3 i couldn't get the answer to and two i guessed on that i think are wrong lol. Other than that who knows! Anyways, now i'm in the reg. typing my hum paper that i'm supposed to have done in an hour for our writing seminar. I was going to write it this morning and study for my french final but neither actually happened. I was up late watching Cabaret and then my stupid hall mates were up talking all night in the hall so it echoed to the point where i couldn't sleep. I hate it when i have to be the one to complain that everyone be quiet so i can sleep but it couldn't be helped. And I had to ask them twice!!klaklsfdjklfdjkf Well that's college. Who needs sleep right? I should have just gotten up and worked on my paper then but i really wanted to sleep lol. So, today is the first day since i passed my pft that i have not been in an enormous amount of pain lol. Well i should get back to my paper! Vale!

No comments: