Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm Done!!!

I just turned in my last paper!!! Wahoo!! Nothing to do until next quarter!! Wahoo!! I have so much to do over break though. Tons of books I'm dying to read and lots of German i need to study. I think i'm going to try and get ahead in my work for german so it's not so overwhelming next quarter. So i leave for my mom's tomorrow but it's kinda a drag cuz i'm going to be stuck all alone at her house for a week before I get to go to dad's. Dan gave be my christmas present. It's the coolest Egyptology book ever!!! Yeah so it's for little kids but it's awesome!! Tons of cool little flaps that open and all sorts of fun things. i just love it!! Granted I picked it out but I love it all the same lol! Today i'm going with some friends to see Polar expres in i-max down town. Then i think i'm going to go ice skating cuz the rink is open today!! It's gonna be fantabulous!! More later! Vale!

No comments: