Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Feelings

Well today was a slow day. I got no work done and now it's midnight and i haven't studied at all for my clac. final!!! I'll be ok lol. Went to the movies with dan and rachael tonight. It was very cold and i was only wearing a sweater like an idiot! Can't wait to go back to florida!! Anyways we saw....oh what was it called. Oh yeah, I heart huckabees. It was wicked strange but very awesome. But one of the biggest questions brought out in the film was how are you not like yourself? And as true UofC students we talked about it the entire way home. Dan decided that the biggest front I put up is that i act tougher than I am because i don't want to get hurt. And I have to say this is valid. I'm definetly one of those people who feels things constantly without thinking and I sometimes act tough so that people won't see how badly i can or am hurting. THen we got in this long discussion about whether a person can truly be happy and I said yes. I've felt happiness! I am happy! Yeah life isn't all roses but that doesn't mean I can't be happy. Dan and Rachael are those silly thinking types who don't recognize what they are feeling until they think about it. So they overhypothosize about a very simple feeling. How you can't be happy unless it's a constant state or something to that nature. We finally just agreed to disagree. We were also talking about how Dan and Rachael can't see me as an adult or a grown woman. SOmething about me screems 16 year old for some reason! It's so frustrating but in a way i guess i see what they are saying and yet i don't! I feel like an adult, i'm 18, i'm responsible, i have goals, i treat people like adults i think. I dont know what else there is. OH well. I like they way I am and don't plan on changing any time soon lol!!! Well i should start studying lol! Vale!

No comments: