Friday, December 02, 2005

Sleepy day

So I got home really late last night. The play was what it was and now it's over and I ended up sleeping all day today. It turned out better than expected. Jeremy certainly created something amazing. I'm more amazed that we managed to clean up all the mess!!! Rachael and I ended up staying up really late afterwards talking about things. I really want to be a part of a different type of show next time though. Something really difficult that I can throw myself into. We'll see. Now I'm feeling kinda blah. There's a cast party tonight and the house coctaile party is tonight. I really don't feel like going to either. I just have too much work to do. I've got so many exams and such on monday. Anywho, I feel like curling up with a girly movie right now. Slipper socks, froggie blanket, chocolate...the whole nine yards. I think I deserve it after last night! Vale!

No comments: