Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Almost done!

Finals are almost done. I've got a lot of ROTC stuff to do tomorrow. Like find some miracle that will get the wrinkles out of my service coat!! You know for someone who doesn't ever get headaches I've had a fair few this quarter. I think I'm just tired. I need something to get me excited again. I went to get my books for next quarter today and it just reminded me how very poor I am. i don't know what I'm going to do about christmas presents. Darn milball, expensive running shoes, and food!!! Sheesh! It will be ok though. I got a bunch of Goethe for Ger. Romantacism. My french books are MIA and I'm not spending almost $100 on a bio. topics course book. I'll just get one on reserve from the library when I need it. So i checked out a bunch of random Balzac to read since I don't know what we will be doing. Do you know his complete works has a name?! "La comedie humaine" That made me laugh. The question is did he title it or someone else?? I should find out! I also got a Moliere play to read? Pourquoi pas?? So I've got Balzac, Moliere, and Goethe! it's gonna be one hell of a christmas break! Oh and I'm gonna clean my room tomorrow!! Good night!

No comments: