Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm in love with snow : )

As i walked out of the Reynold's Club to go home I was pleased to discover it was snowing! You know that perfect kind of snow, Soft and gentle and sparkling. It was so beautiful. Kind of like the play I saw tonight. The movement was beautiful. I really wish I did more dancing. There was something very pleasing about this piece. Simple and yet striking, and very beautiful. I really enjoyed watching. I think it could have broadened it's scope a bit and the acting for some parts was rather lacking. Nonetheless, this piece still made me very happy. So I had fun playing and spinning on the slick side walks on the way home, humming gently to myself. I saw a few people on my way home but not one of them said a word. No one joined me in my revelry. Some slowed down, hoping to stay far enough behind that they would never have to disturb or approach me, while others sped up and passed me. But no one stopped. One day I'll get someone to stop and enjoy the snow as well.

No comments: