Monday, January 17, 2005

Studying...

So i went to math this morning and made sure to actually turn in my hw this time. Good news though there's no hw for next class. Then i went and studied for german until 12:30 when the exam began. I think i did alright. Forgot that brille means glasses and i totally knew that! Blah!!! Let's see... So now i need to do my french lecture hw and then go to gym. I was up way to late last night. I was wathcing anchor man in mathews and then when i came back i got an e-mail about rehersal schedule. Good news! I am now playing another part! So i'm now in two scenes and have one more line! lol. Which means i have to go to tues. and wed. night. I also got an e-mail about rotc and i'm gonna have to go cut my hair tommorow. I'll just have to skip out of tutorial early and go before work. Well, better get to that french! Vale!

No comments: