Saturday, January 29, 2005

Friday Night

Friday was a very crazy day. I was up all night the night before studying for calc. and david didn't get home till late so i had to keep at forever not getting any answers till then!! David you're my hero! I totally thought I was going to fail my mid-term 20min before it was over cuz i had 2 out of 5 problems that i still hadn't figured out. And then sparks flew and i saw the fire works and magic happened!! So i think i did alright so long as i didn't make any stupid errors. Anywho, then i went home and took a nap until german. Later, i met Kurt and we went to this open mic poetry thing in this little cafe. It was the funniest/coolest thing i've probably ever done in this city. There was singing, dancing, and lots of poetry!! So of course I had to recite me and jackie's infinity poem and it was awesome! Then i sang "loosing my mind" and it wasn't horrible! Everyone really liked it and i was dumbstruck. I mean i'm always being told by a certain someone that i am constantly complaining about on this blog and currently not talking to that I just suck. Well I don't believe you certain someone! You just haven't heard what i can do. I was amazed that I managed that song without warming up. And once i got up there I wasn't even a little bit afraid anymore. It was nice. It was a very good evening for several reasons. Well Vale!

1 comment:

elfslinger said...

beware of the donkey-man! he haunts kristoffer's cafe, he will play salsa music, and will dance until you are driven mad!