Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Soooooooooo busy!

Blah! So I did my audition for the Chicago Acting Studio yesterday and I got into the class I wanted!!! My audition was sooooooo terible though... I really have a whole lot of work to do if I want to be ready for juliard in feb. I'm seriously thinking of not going to paris. If I stay, my BA paper will stay on schedule, I won't have to take an extra class on top of soc., I'll have time to do another play in the fall, I can take another class with the acting studio, I might actually be able to save up enough money to pay to apply to all of these schools and get decent head shots taken, and I know if I go to Paris it will be one huge distraction from practicing for my Feb. auditions. I really want to go to Paris but I think getting into school is more important at this point. Oh, and I have an audition this evening for a summer UT show. I'm so not ready so I'm practicing all day today on my breaks. Anywho, back to work.

2 comments:

Tanis said...

Good luck on your audition...

Janice said...

Never say good luck!!!