Tuesday, July 05, 2005

They hate me!!

Why do they keep sending me to the B-Level!! I hate the B-Level! I want it to die! Rachael and I are shifting down there and it sucks!! alskfjal;skrjdoaweir;lkj! I had a great 4th weekend though. Lets see. Sat. we went to the bookstore and failed in our attempts to find a DQ that was open. Then Sun. Kim and Rachael were knitting so I got inspired and did some embroidery. So then the three of us stayed up till 8am being silly and downloading music. It was fun. So we slept most of monday. But i got a video card! Wahoo!!! Oh and ice cream!! And now it's tues. and I'm stuck at work on the stupid B-Level that has no darn windows!!! Grrr! I found 3 cool books this morning though.

Mood:
Annoyed at the darn stupid B-Level with it's compact shelving and dirty books that never get checked out!!!!
Music:

No comments: