Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Can't Believe It!!!!

Ok, so I'm in total and utter complete schock!! I got cast in my first like real production since moving here!!! There must be some mistake. I got an e-mail from the director telling me welcome to the show and that the first read through is tonight!!! Ahhh!!! I'm going to go and it's going to be all awkward when they tell me "oops we didn't mean to send you that e-mail " or something of that sort. I just don't get it. It was a horrible audition. I bet they didn't have enough people audition. I mean that must be it. I don't know. I'm just so glad to have something to do this summer besides work!! Wahoo!!! Life is sweet. Oh and I'm not on the B-Level!!! I'm on doing a cart on the third floor!!! Wahoo!!! Today is a very good day!! Vale!

Mood:
Flying High!

Music:










Belle Notte!

No comments: