Friday, July 08, 2005

My Mugglenet Obsession!

Oh my goodness I need to stop going to this silly web site. I keep reading their editorials! I just can't stop! Well the new book will be here soon and I just can't wait! Melinda and Kim are going with me to the biggest HP party on earth this friday (seriously!) and they are going to be dressing up as supporters of opposing quidditch teams. I'm going with Rachael's cape and a hat. It should be fun. Anywho, Rachael and I have shifted all the books we wanted to today. I kinda got a bit carried away during lunch and finished most of a range while she was gone. Oh well. I'm soooooooooo glad it's Friday!!!! Vale!

Mood:
Excited about the blissful hours of Harry Potter re-reading that will be happening this weekend!

Music:










"No king goes on
No demsy or gin tunny
No movie star
His face was kinda funny
No lock and bar
But Lordy he had money
That Mister Man of Mine!

He loved me so
And oh how well he knew me
When I was low and feelin' sad and gloomy
He'd always know and bring home diamonds to me
That Mister Man of Mine

Once he was a big shot
Swimmin in Cash
Champaign and roses all around!
Yes he was a big shot
Then came the crash
And Jack came tumblin' down.

My life is black
Since that rich man adored me
I've had no lack
of men but they all bored me
He wants me back
But now he can't afford me
Ours was a fire whose flame wasn't free
Gone's my desire
Now he's on relief
That Mister Man of Mine!"

No comments: