Thursday, June 30, 2005

It is finished!!

Well we finished shifting all of these huge folio books that probably have not been moved since they were put there. They were so dirty and falling apart. I was so glad to wash my hands afterward!!! Anyways it's done. Goodbye B-Level!!!! Hootey Hoo!!! lol. My dad would laugh if he saw me write that! Speaking of my dad I talked to him yesterday. My sister called me to remind me it was Dad's birthday because she knew I had totally forgotten. He's doing good. I talked to Gina too which was nice because I haven't talked to her for ages. She's had to take a medical leave of absence from work because she's got so many tests to take for stuff that probably is the result of her diabetes and working on her feet all her life. I'm worried about her but she seemed cheerful enough on the phone. So anyways, I'm in the thick of HP 3. It's my absolute favorite but I need to hurry if I'm going to finish the other two in 15 days! Wahoo!!! I can't wait! So now I'm just hanging out on my break. It's so weird being in this library so much. I hardly came here during the year except to check out books. I don't know, it's so quiet it makes me sleepy. Yup, so hopefully everyone got their letters today. Then maybe someone will write me back so I can send them even more letters!! lol. I had way to much fun writing everyone. Well I should get back to work! Vale!

Mood:
Glad to be going home soon!!

Music:

No comments: