Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm done!!!!

Wahoo!!! Bio. final is over!! Wahoo!!!! And I just finished my first shift at the library! Wahoo!! I saw so many books that I want to read!! It was pretty easy. Library of congress is silly though. So now I'm chilling at the reg because I don't want to go back to BJ where it's hot and there's no air conditioning! lol. Not much else going on. I'm going to go see Jeremy's elementary school play tonight and then there's an informal naked meeting after. I think i'm going to finally tell them all about the show I want to do. I've just been avoiding it because I guess I'm afraid they'll all think it's stupid or it'll be on fink's black list of sucky musicals. I don't even know how I want to be involved!! Do I want to direct, stage manage, dramaturge, audition? I really just have no darn idea. I really just want to watch it lol. It really sucks that the cast is so small so there can't be that many people invovled. Oh I hope they go for it!! Anywho, I'm off I guess. Vale!

No comments: