Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Funk

I'm in a rut. I don't know last night I was just sitting and was in an all around bad mood. I just want a change. You would think moving to Chicago and going to college would be enough. I think I've just moved too many times! But I didn't have much of this problem in FL. I think it's the summer. Every summer I just get so blah I want to go nuts. I thought it was because I usually spend my summer's alone and the lack of human contact was driving me insane but I don't know. I've got roomates and people at work and friends I can call whenever I want and it's still the same feeling. I don't know summer makes me restless. So Melinda and Kim were trying to come up with random silly things that I could do to break this pattern. But a moment of change isn't going to help. I think it's something deeper that I don't understand. I just hate summer and no matter what I'm doing or who I'm doing it with I just get so darn stir crazy and no amount of stirring will make it go away. I don't know what's wrong with me.

No comments: