Saturday, June 23, 2007

I did a bad, bad thing.

I just bought a time-turner for my hermione costume. I mean, it's the last book! I have to go all out this year. A cape and a hat just aren't enough?!?! Everyone always thinks i'm dressed up as hermione every year, so this year i just embraced it! And the third book is my favorite. So, I'm dressing up as hermione from the third book.

The picture for my inspiration is:

I have bought the sweater at Alivan's:

I got the tie & wand from warner bro's:


And now I have bought the time turner from the Noble Collection People:


The sad part was I didn't even have to shop around for everything, because I already knew exactly what websites to go to. And I can use my costume for the next two movies. And of course for whatever blow-out i go to for the last book!! I'm soooooooooo excited. ANd such a geek!!! :p Good think my new job pays well ;)

No comments: