Saturday, December 23, 2006

I leave in a few hours...

Bah on O'hare being so damn far away!! Anywho, so I was reading some speculation about the new HP title and now that I think about it's implications, etc. I think it might not be so bad afterall. Yup, so I just read my new scene for scene study class and it's AMAZING!!! lol. I'm playing a crazy! lol. Back to what I'm good at! Yeah, I think Kurt is getting better at picking scenes for me. Speaking of Kurt, I went to work with him one on one this week and boy was that an experience. I've never worked on minutia like that before. Immediate Need: something small, about the size of a golf ball with a goofy face... some sort of toy, etc. I probably should just make it. Oh, and I'm sorry about the confusion about leaving notes on my blog lately. Blogger has finally gone google, so you'll need a google account to leave notes now I think. Anywho, Happy Christmas everyone!! :p

No comments: