Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Paper Moves

It's a quarter till 5am and my paper is almost done. I think I just figured out what direction I want to take the final installment of this beast! So, I'm in Crerar, cuz that's where they've moved the all night study space and it's weird. There are tons of people here but they're all Stuying! lol. I'm by the computers so I get a bit of typing noise, etc. Yeah, I've definetly been getting more work done here. It's my first time going to the library to write a paper, but the last two I did were torture cuz my bed was soooo close. Even though I wasn't that tired. But tomorrow I will done, for an entire month!! No papers!! Just lots and lots of theatre!! Mwahahahahaha! :p I should look up on metromix what there is to do in chicago over christmas!!

No comments: