Thursday, November 17, 2005

I am the dancing queen!

ROTC today was total hell!! I was flight commander and managed to screw up many, many times. I learned a lot though so it's all good. Then after announcements the Colonal gets up and says he has some awards he needed to give out. So first he "honors" one of the POC and declares him Mr. Fred Estaire (sp? I think i frenchified that). And then he decides he can't leave out the girls! And he asks me to stand up. Then he says how he had a few members of the Cadre comment on my skill on the dance floor as well. Oh Jeremy! I had way too much fun being rediculous and dancing with you lol. I really need to step it up with ROTC. I just tend to learn by doing with this sort of stuff. Oh guess what?!! I passed my PFT. 22 push-ups, 42 sit-ups, and get this! I improved my run by almost a minute in 5 weeks! 1.5 miles in 12:44!!! Wahoo!! Who's the bomb! lol. So C/Tangen and I have decided we're going to max everything next time! The only thing I maxed was the waist mesurement but that's all genetics I think. Anywho, gonna take a quick nap before rehearsal cuz i don't want to do work. Vale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. ;-)

(I know I said that in person already, but it's funnier here, lol)

Anonymous said...

hey girl, guess what? I'm snuffilopigus on the seseme street quiz thing *yay* it seems i'm both intro and extroverted, and both concrete and abstract, and only somewhat organized. yup, that sounds about right. love ya, silly.